Saturday, October 8, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend!

Hurrah, I'm back in Nova Scotia at my dad's house for two and a half days. It's going to go entirely too fast. I should probably be studying while I'm home, but not sure I can bring myself to do it.

Midterms sort of start this coming week, but not really. Our first midterm is Structure and Function, but the way it's set up, we can't really study for it. After that, we start with anatomy on Oct 17 and basically have one midterm every second day after that until the 28. Eek!!

Rounds are still awesome. I'm a big picture learner, and it's really great for pulling information together. Thanks to cardiology rounds with Dr Cote, I correctly identified premature ventricular contraction on an ECG in physiology. By the way, I love physiology for the time being. The heart is just amazing. Anatomically, too. It's just such an elegant, perfect design for what it does. And in pathology, we saw lungs from a lamb with pulmonary edema - the trachea was all filled with foam!

No comments:

Post a Comment