Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Midway through Midterms

Well, almost. The joke now is that halfway through our Animal Production Systems midterm, we're all going to give a little cheer for being officially halfway done this horrible stretch of seven midterms.

Anatomy was a bit annoying. I feel like I didn't get a chance to show what I really knew. I missed a few dumb multiple choice on the written. The practical was definitely better than the written, surprisingly. The annoying part was that I know the nerves. I'm good at nerves. But the dogs they chose... I couldn't seem to make heads or tails of where those nerves were going or what they were doing. As ridiculous as it sounds, I think I got my 65%, that's all I care about. I knew anatomy wouldn't be my best subject in vet school, and it's not worth freaking out about. Vet school is weird, in that it takes a bunch of type-A overacheivers and makes them perfectly happy to just pass.

Immunology was much better, surprisingly! I feel like I have the potential to actually do well in immunology. The questions were more general then I was expecting. There were a few times that I probably gave too much information. Mostly out of a sense of "I bothered to remember this, so YOU'RE GOING TO READ IT, DAMNIT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment