Friday, December 9, 2011

And here they come down the homestretch!

Yes, AVC 2015 turned the bend toward the finish line today when we finished Physiology. We aren't all that pleased with it, I might add. It was a seriously rough test. I passed, no question about that. I probably pulled a 70%, and I'd be happy with that. I think neurophysiology saved my butt. The neurophys professor chose short answer/explanation type questions instead of multiple choice, so I could actually thoroughly show what I know. Some of my classmates aren't so sure about it. It's really hard to see your friends struggle. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them.

So just three more exams to go. Anatomy, Animal Production Systems and Histology. I feel okay about all three. Anatomy is probably my best subject. I've put in a ton of time recently, and I think it shows. I know my stuff. So I just need to review the lecture material a bit this weekend and re-watch some lab videos my friends and I made.

Animal Production Systems will probably take up most of Tuesday studying for me. It's going to be just about all pigs and chickens. Yawn! Oh well. It's not hard material, and a lot of it is pretty common sensical.

Histology and I... I don't actually hate it as much this term. I have some solid study guides, and I feel like the lab material for this test is actually easier than it was for the first one. There's more identifying features this time, it isn't just all pink squiggles and purple blobs. I do need to review for the written part, but luckily, that's not until Friday, so I've got some time.

Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment