Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sorry!

Okay, I've been AWOL for over a week with no updates. Last week was more or less uneventful.

Tuesday was a feline necropsy wetlab with the pathologists. I do love the pathologists at AVC. All very cool people, very knowledgeable and they really love their job. My necropsy was something of a bloody mess, and I didn't find anything really interesting, but I learned a lot about simply the method of a post mortem.

We had a short week, only four days, and then a much needed three day weekend which I spent at Dad's house in Nova Scotia (being totally unproductive, I might add). The push is on now starting this week. Just three more weeks of classes left! Well, two and a half now. I'm trying to get caught up on reviewing my notes, but I feel like all the motivation has been zapped out of me. Hope it comes back soon, exams start in 16 days! ACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment