Sunday, August 7, 2011

T-minus 19 days

I most likely won't update daily, hopefully weekly. Photos, funny stories, frustrations - this will be a no holds barred look at my years in vet school.

I'm a 24 year old Nova Scotian. I have a BSc in Biology from Dalhousie University. I'm moving to Charlottetown on August 25, where I'll be staying with two other first year vet studets. Orientation for the Atlantic Veterinary College is August 26 (yes, cutting it close, I know!).

Last night, my riding club threw me a wonderful surprise party. Most of the members turned out, and even those that didn't, sent cards and well wishes. My wonderful riding instructor, who has been like a mother to me for 7+ years, gave me a personalized Littmann Classic II S.E. stethoscope. If I would have been the crying kind, I would have been. I will miss them all terribly!

No comments:

Post a Comment